CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Kindergym at Acros

Drew went to Sammy's birthday party this past fall at Acros (one of the gymnastic gym's in Evansville) and loved every minute of it. So, we decided to look into signing him up for one of the classes. The next session began this week...so, he is now enrolled in Kindergym on Thursday nights. He is one of three boys in the class (and I think the other two are twins - brothers at least). We are hoping that this helps with some of his after school energy during the winter. He had his first class Thursday night and said that it was more fun than the birthday party. Before we went, he said that he already knew how to do flips better than them...he learned how at the circus! Here are a few pictures of our big monkey...








4 comments:

Randy and Christine said...

Looks like he's quite the athelete! Keep the photos coming of Emma. She's adorable!

Paula said...

Millie has been doing gymnastics for several years and she just loves it. I am sure Drew will have a great time and you guys will enjoy watching him.

mariah c said...

Oh man, I wish I could come to these!!! If I end up coming to evansville some thursday in february, can I watch? He looks like he's having a blast!

Unknown said...

I look for the same. A gymnastics academy with a difference. A traditional one with modern approach. That is the kind of gymnastics academy that is essential and yes more educative. I am from Central Coast and many Central coast gymnastics academies are doing same.
Kindergym classes