CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Snow Day #2





On snow day #1, Drew and I ventured out to Target in the afternoon. We ended up getting snow shovels because our old one is good for shoveling leaves...but, not snow. Drew got his very own snow shovel as well. He kept talking about going outside to dig. However, it was too late after we got home and ate supper to dig Tuesday night. On snow day #2, Ben came home from work and went to bed. We decided that he would try to sleep until around noon then get up to watch Drew for me to go to work. So, I woke him up a little after noon so that we could go dig for a little bit before I headed for work. I ended up leaving by 1:00. I stopped by the vet clinic to get some more meds for Owen and got to work around 1:30. I worked until 5:00 and found out on the way home that school was out on Valentine's Day for snow day #3. Luckily, Ben is off tonight and can keep Drew tomorrow so that I can go to work before we go to Jasper for Ben's birthday dinner with his family (his birthday is actually Saturday - but, we have a lock-in for Youth Resources Friday night and a wedding to go to on Saturday afternoon). Anyway, I hope you enjoy the pictures of Drew working hard at shoveling the ice ladened snow. He is lucky that he didn't freeze his tongue off.

2 comments:

Sasha said...

Wow, you guys got a lot of snow! Our snow is all gone here in KC.
Nice blog you got here! :-)
Talk to you soon!

mariah c said...

This is a great blog guys! I finally got to read all of the posts, and it's so wonderful to hear all of the stories and see pictures of him having fun. I hope you guys are having a good snow day today as well!